27th Shongau

I felt particularly achey and old today. When i came back from the morning routine i found a card and gift on the seat. (i ate the gift incase it went off) :) It was very hot and it was exhausting just going into town. The day started with me getting my legs waxed by a fiesty fräulein. Later we cycled the route for sunday, which is very complicated, up lanes, through walls, over cobbles then eventually lovely open countryside.
Lawr dabbled with his brakes and managed to fix them but not before the Dutch couple and I had to search the car park for his spring. We learnt that Hello in Barvarian is Grüß Gott. I mistakenly though a teenager has identified me as Scottish and was saying 'you're Scots?'
highs - smooth legs, found spring, can watch olympics
lows - complicated cycle
note - have more things to do now so need more time

Comments